A great idea!!
Here's my version: (I call it a 'Cheat Sheet')
To: All Management Consultancy Vendors:
In your presentation to our company, please demonstrate HOW your consultancy will achieve the following for our company should we contract you.
- HOW you will act as a teacher and as a coach.
- Your 'system' of Corporate Planning & Control et al.
- Visioning- visually so as to communicate our path with images.
- Which 'best practices' (list) you intend to impart to us.
- Road to TQM, .. Total Quality Management.
- HOW you will keep it simple.
- Your promotion of Continuous Innovation.
- Dr.Deming of PDCA fame.
- Your list of tools (eg ‘QC 7 Tools’) that will be taught.
- Visual Control.
- HOW you will have our people involved.
- How our people will achieve Continuous Learning.
- Values such as Reflection et al.
- Your expectation of what you will GIVE to us overall.
- Your full fees and costs explained.
Additionally from Mike: you can now find my practice on Facebook at
Mike Davis email@example.com
More on Mike at Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MMAlean