Good Friday morning,
This week I had the great opportunity to receive a presentation of how "social networking computer tools" can be FANTASTICly applied WITHIN any company or any organization which has people and/or associates and/or members !!!
The purpose is : collaboration in real time.
Here's my point: these tools can have a most powerful impact on the implementation of HOSHIN-KANRI (i.e. Policy Deployment; i.e. MBO the Toyota Way). I can't wait to do a Hoshin implementation project using such Portal / Collaboration tools as : here's just a few: Discusion Forums; Wikis; Blogs of course; SMS; RSS; Libraries; and approx 20 or 40 more tools.
AND I think that the packaging of all these tools into one offering will replace the "IntRAnet" that employees & managers currently refer to .
IF YOU LIKE to learn more, I know the good people at www.vennware.com who have just such a VERY COMPLETE package.
Have a great weekend,
Mike Davis. .......... please leave a comment. Thanks.
Assembly-Line Nursing Was Meant to Be Temporary
-
There's a nursing model where one nurse passes medications to every patient
on the unit and does nothing else. Another nurse does treatments. An aide
doe...
20 hours ago

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
ReplyDeleteiso 9000